Saturday, December 5, 2009

In The Pocess of Discovering myself...

Nagpur happened in my life like a miracle!...
I never thought that someday I have to come away from home for the sake of my degree!... but ya it used to be one of my most favorite dreams…

But I was really not prepare for this dream to come true, that much surprisingly and suddenly! I accepted that phase, I accepted the fact that I have to leave my family for 4 long yrs!..
I already had cursed my life for so many things but this time I didn’t complain!..
I accepted life as it came…


I still remember the vary first step of mine in the Nagpur Railway station! It was really embarrassing; I fell down while crossing the staircases!!... I’m a little bit superstitious person! I was feeling like Nagpur will not be able to be mine!.. but the passed four yrs proved it to be wrong totally…

I entered PIET (Priyadarshini Institute of Engineering & Technology), and it welcomed me!.. I was stubborn! I thought many things; this city is not mine, I am not here to make friend; I have come here to study and will go back to my home after four yrs!... but Nagpur was loving enough! It embraced me with its hot weather and Marathi Culture! How and in what conditions the students of my class became my friend is history now!... just wanna say “I’m really blessed that I have u all!!”


Nagpur helped me a lot to know the real person within myself!... I got to know the realities about ME! Who am I really!!
Faced so many phases of life in Nagpur; the ups, the downs!
But I accepted all of them with patience! That is why perhaps, that city gave me so many things as gifts!
More importantly, Nagpur gave me satisfaction in many ways; which was really very rare in my previous life!...
I started my struggle in Nagpur…
I became a much more controlled person..
I started thinking positively…
I realized that I love ma family a lot..
I felt that now I m a grown up girl!!!...

Thanks Nagpur for giving me my College & my friends (in tones!!), for introducing me with the love of my life, for telling me that there are so many things where u have to be a topper apart from studies, for telling me that patience is the only treasure of ones life, for giving me a homely environment in such a place which is about 2200 Km away from my home town….

And finaly thanks a tone for helping me in discovering myself ….

No comments:

Post a Comment