Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One Poem

Want to save here one poem which was dedicated to me by one of my special friends. I was just touched by the beautiful feelings that the poem is carrying… here it is…

“lost in my small world,

Bewildered was i….

So much that even the kiss of happiness just gone pass by…

The feeling of hatred was so strong,

That I could sense the air of destruction creeping along…

But then I looked upto an angel crossing by…

My heart trembled, my hands shookand I felt a bit shy!

But she made me feel that, I was so wrong!

My eyes stared at her as if asking, “Dear, why you took so long?”

Her warmth swept along all the sadness..

And suddenly I felt I was on high,

It was thou, my angel, who changed my life..

And now I confess, m no longer shy!”

2 comments:

  1. A touching poem Kasturi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not ur SPECIAL FRIEND..i am YOUR LOVER...Loving U since 1985

    ReplyDelete