Sunday, August 23, 2009

I AM HERE...

Mrigtrishna (mirage)...

Why I have given this name to my blog I don’t know! But ya it will definitely give some intellectual meaning or view to my blog!!

After spending 4 long years in Nagpur during my engg degree, am back home now! Its quite irritating to spend time ideally like this! No jobs in your hand but you are qualified enough to get a good job!! But it is the time I always used to dream… when I was in school till my 12th,I used to have an intellectual mind and a deep and emotional heart! Don’t know, perhaps it’s the environment I got in my engg days that I lost the minimum attention I used to give myself!... sometimes I missed myself!... I stopped writing poems, stories which I used to write regularly during my school days! Sometime I felt like I have lost all my emotions, sentiments! I have seen some days like I am forcing myself continuously holding the pen and the papers in front of me and waiting when my feeling will rise and I will have some plot to pen down something!... but all my hard work went in vein when I found the paper still virgin without a trace, after long hours also!... I know and confess that to write something meaningful, you don’t have to be emotional! Only you should have something to tell others in a good or interesting and decent way… no its not like I lost my decency in telling a story those days… what I feel today, perhaps I stopped observing the happenings around me.. Having no works to do now today, I have again started observing people! I am finding the people around me are really very interesting and they themselves carry a story or a poem inside them… my best friend Chayanika always complains, “ u have killed your feelings! Give me something new to read, write something!” so I have started my blog today…

I want to pen down myself, ma life, the lives around me and inside me….

I know I haven’t killed my feelings yet! They are still alive, new and fresh!

4 comments:

  1. how bout i name this

    "CONFESSIONS OF A BEAUTIFUL MIND"


    as a kid i used to do a lot of creative things...and i remember elders comming to me and saying
    "you know i used to be just like you when i was a kid...and do all this, but now i m too old for this" or "now i hav no tym fr all this"
    and i used to think how can they say all this...

    and say to myself when i grow up i'll still continue to do all these things ....but sadly i m a grown up now(so i m supposed to belive )

    but , things have really changed a bit...society has induced a sense of so called responsibitly in me...which lets me defocus frm my creative needs i guess....

    good to see someone still giving vent to their imagination....

    as for me...confused between my creative and so called intellectual side(by the way m not intellectual at all....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i have no idea what "Mrigtrishna" means

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello dearie ..u write v well.....Discovered ur writer sides just now..kp writing..Mur blogor lagat add karim haa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey... came across ur orkut profile.... went thru it... was moved by a line there.. wen u said dat love is just love nd its meaninless fearin da loss of ur loved one... tried leavin back a scrap.... then came till here to leave da message... take care.....

    ReplyDelete