Friday, November 27, 2009

O' my sleeping child....

I was returning from my office that day by bus!.. I always fell sleepy while returning!!
I was about to sleep when i noticed one little girl! She came to near my seat! The bus was full of passengers so she and her father was standing near ma seat..


I noticed the girl. She was cuter than the cutiest!!...Age was about 5-6 yrs! She has the golden brown long hairs, with shiny red cheeks and two small bright eyes!!..WOW!!...I smiled at her! She didn't reply!..She was looking through the window and ma seat was the window side seat! I took the chance and called her to sit on ma lap!She looked at her father for the allotment... He nodded his head! She came n sit with me!


Her hairs were playing with the wind and it was equally hitting ma face!.. I realy love that experience!
Several times i asked her name but she didn't replied!Perhaps she had to ask her father for that!!No probs! I was happy that she was sitting on ma lap!!


After a while, i felt that she was leaning against ma chest! i removed her hairs from her face n saw she was sleeping!!....I looked around for her father! he was sitting in the opposite row.
Fine no prob, i can handle her!
I hold her tight so that she can be comfortable with her nap!...
I again looked at her!!
She was just looking WOW!!...With that golden hairs falling on her cheeks she was looking the Most Gorgeous Baby on the Earth!
How can someone be so cute,so innocent and so soft to look at!???!!!


I personally love watching some one sleeping!!...and if tis a baby than i can forget the whole world!...I cant resist maself from hugging n kissing a cute child!!!...
That day also i was helpless!!


i removed the hairs from her face and gave her a sweet little kiss on her cheeks!!
"Love You Baby!" my mind spoke!!....After that relaxing deed i suddenly realised her father was looking at me!!!...Ma God...!!!
"He'll certainly b angry with me!!" my mind again spoke with doubts!!
I looked at him! He smiled back to me!! "Great!!" i thought!...
I also greeted him with smile!...
"Her name is Oinitom!" her dad said!...I nodded and again looked at her!!
"Oinitom!....I Love You dear!"... i again hold her tight to me...



I have heard that there is one song saying "O' my sleping child!"....
I realy don't know how the song goes and how's the lyrics!!
But that day that moment having the sweetest baby on ma lap that few wordings came to my mind!!

PS: I have to arrange the song anyhow! By the way hows the song sounds??!! is it good???

1 comment:

  1. Went through ur new post..found deeply interesting.hope to read more!!

    Mrin!

    P.S. d song "O' my sleping child" is by M.L.T.R..here's link to dat vid..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tNQtCuf_44

    ReplyDelete